Claas Lexion 600 header trailer

FB

has any one got any pics of the real thing?? ??? ???

a guy i spoke to at Spalding said the model had the wrong trailer in the box ::)....it should only have 2 wheels. I cant find any info on the web yet....any help please???

i sent you a pm ?

doesn't the tims lex have a trailer then ?

yeah got that, just deciding still!! :)

nope, Tim didnt have a trailer :( :(

just curious as i heard at Spalding that the 600 had the wrong trailer ???:-\....but on the Claas website, one of the PDF documents shows the one it comes with ::)

The 600 doesnt come with the wrong trailer. It is the right on the 30 footers you can have a choice of header trailers ( 4 wheel or 2 wheel) the one for the 600 is there as they probs dont want to much weight on rear axle as a 30 ft header aint light but in near futre you will see 600's with 40ft headers as the chopper was designed to out to 12+m not nine. So that trailer is them also probs seeing whats what it's like on a 30 footer, and also the 2 wheel one dont take tight bends well at all