schucco quality control issues

mr softie

i have noticed a few issues with the schucco john deeres recently , i have bought 4 7810`s and 2 had the bases broken and were moving about in the box , one tractor had the diesel filler missing ( not in the box) another had the pin missing from the rear window to keep it open and one had a smudged bonet decal , was also in my john deere dealer today and the 3 they had on the shelf also had the bases broken,

i bought 3 4955`s and again one complete , one missing half its top link ( not in box) and the other had a smudged decal

i hope they up their game a bit as they used to be spot on models 3120, and the cseih / internationals i have from them

seen a few mention about the bases being broken, and the odd other minor issues to , I guess when you pack a model with that much detail things do get missed?? its not right, sure if you drop schuco a line as barry? did they will send the replacement bits you need brian 

Yep, I sent them an email with a photo of what the problem was and a package came 2 weeks later with the part I asked for :)

Yes, it should be right first time, but a least they sorted the problem out with a new part, i'm sure other company's would not entertain this.

yes it just seems they are rushing the model , if the parts were in the box you could say broken in transit but not to be their at all means they have been missed at the factory and as for the broken bases never seen it on any of the other schucco models but this seems too be really bad as its not just the ones in my area , email to go to shucco then and see what they do

sean don't give it the once over make sure you do a full pdi as i looked them over and missed all the missing parts

it is a truly stunning model Sean but very fragile ,, not as bad as a map though but double check everything, i picked up another today which was perfect for the shelf but the other 3 the dealer had had split bases

Archived