ROK Multi tool

Blue man

Question

Ive decided that Im going to invest in a multi tool to help me in my building. Id love to buy a Dremmel but I just cant justify that kind of money at the moment ! :( I have however spotted this in a local DIY shop and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with one or would reccomend any other brand (cheaper preferably :P)

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/ROK-182-Piece-Mini-Grinder-Set/18597/1.0.17#.UqOyMtJdVIE

4 answers to this question

I have a similar one by a Company called Kinzo but looking on their website it's not listed, mine has an aluminium case, suit case type case with foam form and contains a bench/table vice/stand, the drill, variable speed, and a long flexible drive cable, cost about the same but had to buy a box of accessories, like those that's in with the one you put up a link to. Looks a good tool John at a reasonable price, check that it has variable speed, that's the most useful feature and more controllable than a single speed unit.

Archived