TWOSE HEDGE CUTTERS

smithy

If it's a blue one, bloody dangerous! Not sure about the later yellow ones but those that have the large spring breakaway on the boom are very dangerous if the threaded rod up through the middle of the spring breaks the boom folds up and the cutter head swings back around and comes through the side widow of the cab and tries to chew you up.

Thank you all for the information on Twose hedge cutters .The one I have been offered today is a brand new red one model no TF500S with joystick control was looking for a used model but they all have places where they have been welded up and silly prices but for a bit more money can get this one new .Thank you smithy

• 1 month later...

post-1115-0-83363600-1399550517_thumb.jp

Just to let forum members now that replied to my post that I have since bought this hedge cutter but I have not got a picture of the machine yet as the dealer is keeping it a couple of weeks as they have a show coming up and would like to have it on there stand as they cant get a replacement in time and as I cant cut hedges at moment I said ok

Archived