Tyres on various tractors developing a white residue

bigbear

As a model maker I use one of the instant shoe shine foam pads to clean the white off the tyres and the foam can get between the treads, as a retailer I see a lot of this problem not just on Britains. This is only a tip on how I clean stock and own collection if unsure please do NOT follow this advice! But if you think about it if these shoe shine pads clean and leave a protective film on plastic,rubber and leather shoes it will work on plastic rubber type tyres as well . If the pad is new it will have a lot of chemical in it I just then wipe the tyre after with a clean cloth. Thus keeping the tyre black. Sorry to say that contacting Tomy for advice on this problem you will just be wasting your time, they are a great lot but all there is in the uk now is a office and distribution ware house unlike years ago when Britains were made in Britain. Hope that this is of some help to you all.

post-221-0-93917100-1431511437_thumb.jpg

Archived