BIG Grain Trailer

NCC

32,120 was the gross weight of it. Haven't got the unladen weight yet though as it's still sat at the farm awaiting carrots. It's got one hell of a chassis on it, which I presume must make up the weight of it ;) ;) ;)

i wasn't too far out then  ;D:D :D ;)

No chap, come and get this vat of slurry quick, it's stinking the house out ;D ;D ;) ;)

Ally body I take it Nath? So who gets the pudding then?

I believe so Tris ;) ;)

someone told us that the fine was about ?1000 a ton for every ton over weight-oh dear! There was a 8000 series JD and 18 ton trailer carting into the mill when they were taking our wheat in this year, the lorry driver said that they threw the weighbridge ticket out as soon as he had gone,  he was nearly 18 tons empty!!  :D::)

;D ;D They'd lock you up and throw the key away if they caught you!

I wasn't planning on stopping if they started chasing me, come to think of it, I don't think I could of stopped :D :D ;D ;D ::) ::)

I was closer then gav aka penguin killer

I am the quiz master Pingu and you are disqualified :D :D :D;)

I wasn't planning on stopping if they started chasing me, come to think of it, I don't think I could of stopped :D :D ;D ;D ::) ::)

I think that may be nearer the truth there, i had a job stopping the Ford 8630 and lorry convo when it weighed in at 29180kg, moving it not a problem but stopping it was another matter  ::);D:D :D