BIG Grain Trailer

NCC

Had the pleasure of trying to control this the other day :D :D We buy most of our Barley in for our beef cattle from 3 neighbouring farms and use there trailers to cart it back to the farm as our 8-10 tonners aren't really big enough. It's a mammoth trailer and holds alot more grain than you think, converted from an old tipper lorry at a guess :-\.

So it's competition time, what was my gross weight, (tractor, trailer and grain) in tons ??? ??? Winner gets a vat of slurrry ;D ;D ;) ;)

Did think about spreading some rotton sugarbeet bits what came from the beet cleaner, to say they stink is an understatement!! Think the neighbours would complain though, do like the sound of the slurry guzzler though  :D :D

well i had a Ford 8630 gross 29 tons with the same lorry convo that the 8870 had at 42 tons, not bad going for a tractor that size i don't think, it even pulled it uphill on a field at that weight with a flat tyre