Well sort of a Dutch harrow :).....................basically I needed an implement that looked like it could have been about in the early 90s to go behind the TW25.    As sugarbeet drilling is due to start on March 20th I had to put a rig together quickly that would leave a nice tilth for the beet drill.

Enter the Greg Besson "Precilitor"   a 4metre folding cultivator with the right combination of tines and soil mixers...................OK so the rear roller type cage wheels are a new design but the rest of it could have been about 20 yrs ago ;D....................trying to create the right tools for the desired timeline requires some "Artistic license" ::).............anyways a lot of weathering and removal of modern decals makes it look well dated.

post-743-0-23329800-1426442698_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-07054100-1426442795_thumb.jpg

Yes its the TW25 and it is miles better than the UH version :)........Ive put wheel weights on the front to improve the look of the wheels and they replicate one of the local farmers TW25s when I was younger.   Theres rear wheel weights to be added once the duals are off it ;D and some more weathering to be done etc

Henri has done a nice job on the numberplate as well.

I will put up pics of the tractor when its properly finished...........................I must get some nicer duals at Spalding.

Archived