bosses trucks

heres my bosses trucks, the first one is the scania and lowloader used for moving the track machines around, the second one is one of his two daf tippers both are identical, went with the usual driver for the day on tuesday to practice my truck driving  :)

post-24-132638526041_thumb.jpg

post-24-132638526044_thumb.jpg

:) yep the guys that drive them reckon they are good yokes, both have 90,000 km plus up on them and he only has them exactly one year thats some roading!!!

i like the scania but thats just going by looks really cos to be honest trucks arent my area of expertise  ;)

your not going to believe this marcus but that truck was actually washed the evening before that pic was taken and she was spotless, the tippers were lined up in the yard together and i was ment to take a picture of them but another mission came up!

just shows he wasnt idle, and il tell him ye said hi, hell prob want commission for using his picture though im guessing  :D

ya shes sweet, should see her loaded up so!!! shes double drive as well

Are you sure? Looks like a twinsteer as you can see the hubcover on the second axle?? 144L 460 aint the commonist of motors either, nhow old is she as it's a tidy bit of kit Alan. I thought I looked short in a CF but you look even shorter than I do mate!!! Do you want some tipper slippers? I have loads of left boots for some reason. Must have had a one legged Action Man once upon a time!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

are ye sure about that they told me its a doubledrive  ??? i know nothing about trucks really im afraid but ill find out for sure for ye guys for a small fee

Tris dont u dare start on the jokes  ;D ;D i was under strict instructions not to move the seat or im dead............. and ur man morgan is fairly big and doesnt send out idel treats either  :D :D ive been kicked with steel toe caps, stabbed with biros etc just for giving him cheek several times but its always worth it

Thought it was, see the shine in the centre of the second wheel Alan same as the front wheel. The Dafs will be double drives though thats a dead cert. I am safe in the knowledge I'm not the only one victim to bullying then?!! (Yeah - thats you Marky, Brit and FB- AND YOU THOMAS!!!)  :D;D ;D

98?? Tidy condition mate. Not bad at all.

Thought it was, see the shine in the centre of the second wheel Alan same as the front wheel. The Dafs will be double drives though thats a dead cert. I am safe in the knowledge I'm not the only one victim to bullying then?!! (Yeah - thats you Marky, Brit and FB- AND YOU THOMAS!!!)  :D;D ;D

98?? Tidy condition mate. Not bad at all.

Easy to be a bully when there is 3,000 miles between us  :D :D :D :D

We all love ya really Tris

id say ur right anyway tris ive never even gave it second thought or even looked at it for that matter in fact thats my first time seeing her up close really since i was away

us small guys have to stick together and i always have the last laugh anyway, one blow where it hurts always quittens them for a while anyway  ;D ;D

ok got the official version its a mid lift/mid steer with a sliding 5th wheel.......... he was thinking of getting a double drive at the time and when ur man was telling me i wasnt listening  ::) so put 2 and 2 together and ended up getting 56  :-[

ok got the official version its a mid lift/mid steer with a sliding 5th wheel.......... he was thinking of getting a double drive at the time and when ur man was telling me i wasnt listening  ::)so put 2 and 2 together and ended up getting 56  :-[

Guilty of that myself more often than that too Alan  Shortie.

:D :D :D :D :D

wat do u drive mjb??? 

at the moment i have the use of VOLVO FM 12 / 9 , DAF 85 CF , ERF ECT , the main drives being the  DAF & ERF oh yeah we also got a few scumias  :-\ :D :D

no, really the scanias have improved a lot since the 4 series were released ,& they are good motors  but i'm still not keen on the P cabs