Britains John Deere 3350 Cab removal

tractorman314

Question

Could anyone please advise if I can remove the cab from the tractor , as the steering wheel has fallen off and I want to refit it. If this is possible some advice and tips would be much appreciated.

I have had a look and removed the 2 screws from the rear cab posts which loosens it , but it looks to me as if the bonnet needs to come off, so I have left well alone.

Any help would be much appreciated.

tractorman314.

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, tractorman314 said:

Could anyone please advise if I can remove the cab from the tractor , as the steering wheel has fallen off and I want to refit it. If this is possible some advice and tips would be much appreciated.

I have had a look and removed the 2 screws from the rear cab posts which loosens it , but it looks to me as if the bonnet needs to come off, so I have left well alone.

Any help would be much appreciated.

tractorman314.

only advice i can offer is see if there are screws/screw underneath the chassis that might be holding the bonnet on,if there are undo and the bonnet should come off,but i must admit i have not took a cab of the jd

The bonnet is tight to come off. I remove the front weights if fitted. Then using a large flat blade screwdriver i place it between the bonnet and engine very near the cab. Then twist the screwdriver to pop the bonnet up, then using the screwdriver in the gap now at the front the bonnet will pop off. It can be tight.

Archived