New Holland

NewHolland2

Well, first off, before I ask my question, thank-you to Bill for doing this. I'm sure we all appreciate this.

On to my question, is there any plans for Britains/ERTL to produce some higher horsepower New Holland tractors over the coming months? If so have models been decided yet?

Thanks

NewHolland2

I believe there have already been posts here that we are working on a NH TG tractor.  There are others in the plans, but nothing I can announce as of yet.  I'm assuming you're talking 1/32nd.

Please realize that the majority of my replica business in the US is not 1/32nd.

Bill

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In fairness, Bill can't just decide what to produce and what not to produce. The problems wih AGCO are well documented on TTT so I wouldn't hold out too much hope for an Ertl Challenger artic, perhaps Norscot seeing as they do the MT765