1/35,1/32 scale Bourbon Sambron JAC24 forklift.

mf135

2 hours ago, mf135 said:

The only Bourbon I have missing is the Sambron JAC 24 would very much like to find one but thus can't find if you have let me know. Made from all plastic in 1/35-32 scale.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow Martyn. I would love one of those. As I said to you the other day, we used to run one here. Came to us second hand in 1984.  It was our first forklift. I will keep my eyes peeled for you. I have a feeling your budget might stretch a bit further than mine when one pops up on eBay.

3 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Wow Martyn. I would love one of those. As I said to you the other day, we used to run one here. Came to us second hand in 1984.  It was our first forklift. I will keep my eyes peeled for you. I have a feeling your budget might stretch a bit further than mine when one pops up on eBay.

That would be great if you find one the last I see for sale was 4-5 years ago thought me and mr smith may find one in France at the ACA show in Chartres but no luck yet. Being a little sod to find! When you think of all the other rarer models to come up for sale or maybe people don't think it's worth a lot to sell? 

2 hours ago, mf135 said:

That would be great if you find one the last I see for sale was 4-5 years ago thought me and mr smith may find one in France at the ACA show in Chartres but no luck yet. Being a little sod to find! When you think of all the other rarer models to come up for sale or maybe people don't think it's worth a lot to sell? 

Somebody viewing this forum will have one I'm sure, wether they want to sell it is another story. As you say, people might not realise what they have in their possession.

Archived