What really annoyed you today

getting beat by a frenchman on one of Barry's ebay items  >:( >:(>:(....oh well may have beat him on another :-\ :D :D :D....and i kinda felt relieved after anyway, sticker looked too faded ::) ::)

getting beat by a frenchman on one of Barry's ebay items  >:( >:(>:(....oh well may have beat him on another :-\ :D :D :D....and i kinda felt relieved after anyway, sticker looked too faded ::) ::)

umm im a bit annoyed that i put a bid of tenner on one of barrys items and it went to £9.50 in the last 5 secs from £4.00, oh well at least i got it and it will make barry just a Little bit richer, not that he needs it of course :D:)

well you,ve won it then bid  for a tenner sold for 9.50 ::)

Read again  :D

umm im a bit annoyed that i put a bid of tenner on one of barrys items and it went to £9.50 in the last 5 secs from £4.00, oh well at least i got it and it will make barry just a Little bit richer, not that he needs it of course :D:)

I was down with my dad as he was cutting up trees and i was driving the tractor to set them in the right place. The Farmer is busy all day so i got the tractor but i had too leave as i've got a Maths GSCE at 1pm  >:( >:(>:( >:(

I'll give you 2 guesses too were i'd rather be  :( :( :( :( >:(

I was down with my dad as he was cutting up trees and i was driving the tractor to set them in the right place. The Farmer is busy all day so i got the tractor but i had too leave as i've got a Maths GSCE at 1pm  >:( >:(>:( >:(

I'll give you 2 guesses too were i'd rather be  :( :( :( :( >:(

ummmmm of course the exam blakey boy  ::)

how did you find it, i thought it was okay apart from 1 question    ;):)

Pig sick of the lousey weather this country produces. The agencey offered me a weeks work on a vac tank. Whole week or nothing had to say yes as I may not get any other driving. You kkow what's going to happen don't you? Bet the silaging kicks off mid week and I'll miss it. Poxy weather :'( >:(

Pig sick of the lousey weather this country produces. The agencey offered me a weeks work on a vac tank. Whole week or nothing had to say yes as I may not get any other driving. You kkow what's going to happen don't you? Bet the silaging kicks off mid week and I'll miss it. Poxy weather :'( >:(

umm but i dont like it hot sunny but not hot  ;):)

oh hows that trasit  going as well ;):)

Exhausted and poorly after a bad day at work on Sunday, then Holly was ill all night and cried to go out every hour and a half... been in bed all afternoon :'(

I've got just the cure for that dog Mandy  ;) ;) ;)::) ::)

taking time to upload pics on the sellinge steam fair topic and no one bothering to look at them  :'( :'( :'(

;D ;D ;D ;D

dont worry, i didnt get many replies....and i made it easier for people!  :D :D :D :D, it happens though on here with many topics, nothing to worry about!

dont worry, i didnt get many replies....and i made it easier for people!  :D :D :D :D, it happens though on here with many topics, nothing to worry about!

ar thanks, just wonderd if i had upset people and they wernt going to relply, but thats how i think, i always think i have done somthing wrong sorry  ::):) :) :) :)