Second chance offers

Janval

I was after a few Marge Models last night (5610 2wd gen1 and 5610 4wd gen2), got sniped in the last seconds though and didn't think much more of it. Now the bidders that I "battled" with can't pay up (I'm a bit suspicious - Bidders used to raise the stakes?) I'm kind of regretting this now, could have gotten them for a lot cheaper perhaps if I had not made those bids last night! Still not sure if I want to take them, the total would be around £86,99 with VAT excluded of course.

It's not really a bad deal though. It could of course be 100% legit, but is it normal for sellers to use bidders to drive the price up and then do this kind of thing?

1 hour ago, Janval said:

I was after a few Marge Models last night (5610 2wd gen1 and 5610 4wd gen2), got sniped in the last seconds though and didn't think much more of it. Now the bidders that I "battled" with can't pay up (I'm a bit suspicious - Bidders used to raise the stakes?) I'm kind of regretting this now, could have gotten them for a lot cheaper perhaps if I had not made those bids last night! Still not sure if I want to take them, the total would be around £86,99 with VAT excluded of course.

It's not really a bad deal though. It could of course be 100% legit, but is it normal for sellers to use bidders to drive the price up and then do this kind of thing?

its was my auctions and i 2nd chance offer you was because i have more than one for sale , most sellers would not know they was not going to pay for at least a week or so ,as non paying buyers /.bidders dont let you know , funny that but they know who they are?. dave, britainstoyfarm

2 hours ago, Janval said:

Are these now hard to get hold of?  Similar to the tw's, they were selling for £25-£30 at one point.  

25 minutes ago, towse trading said:

its was my auctions and i 2nd chance offer you was because i have more than one for sale , most sellers would not know they was not going to pay for at least a week or so ,as non paying buyers /.bidders dont let you know , funny that but they know who they are?. dave, britainstoyfarm

Ah, ok :)  I hope you didn't take it the wrong way, Dave! I meant no disrespect at all, I'm just awfully cautious :D 

By the way I've sent you a message on ebay in regard to the offer :) 

17 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Are these now hard to get hold of?  Similar to the tw's, they were selling for £25-£30 at one point.  

I'm not to sure, I know they are listed in a lot of online shops I've visited, but they cost about 60-70 euros most places I think (unless they run a discount, then they're often down to 50 ish). So either hard to get or just inflation i suppose :)

Archived