Onion harvesting with CNH blue and red

bluegreen

I noticed the onion harvest had started locally a couple of weekends ago when I saw the first CASE puma Hawkhire tractor hauling its load back to Tony Lees 10,000 acre farm HQ here in the fens.

Lees normally hire a dozen or so machines from Hawk, mostly smart new Pumas.    And having followed a brand new very nice Puma 165 with empty trailer to locate the harvester I was  delighted to find a brand new T7.210 autocommand on the job......................and to make things even better it was a lovely day and a decent location...............enjoy the pics.

IMG_3180.JPG

IMG_3184.JPG

IMG_3185.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

IMG_3203.JPG

IMG_3205.JPG

IMG_3208.JPG

And theres more..................really liking the little Puma 165s with these new roofs:).........................................Up in the NH cab with its nice leather seats...............driver very happy with her, first AC machine and a smoother ride than his previous old shape T7.210.

IMG_3212.JPG

IMG_3213.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3219.JPG

Has John got enough aerials on his cab roof ha ha!  ..................He bought his own toolbox which wasn't cheap!!

It made such a change to photo these tractors nice and clean and new...................I normally don't catch them until Octobers Potato harvest is well under way when their covered in dust and cr*p!!

IMG_3224.JPG

IMG_3225.JPG

IMG_3226.JPG

IMG_3227.JPG

8 hours ago, Tommy Gough said:

Nice pictures. Seeing more of these new style NH's is slowly turning me to like the look of them.  Is this Lee's anything to do with the P.J. Lee's that I've seen on YouTube or is the name a coincidence?

Although P.J Lee and A.L Lee are both in the Ely area there is no link between the two companies or the way that they operate.

Archived