farm pic

FB

took this when i went past the other day, think there are 3 or 4 STS combines there. also a big artic JD...which had wheels but last time i saw it it had those stock tracks on ;D....sadly its wasnt there this time :( :(

post-67-132638528186_thumb.jpg

from what i remember i dont think it was a contractors yard :-\, i'll try and get more next time i go past. Its a big place, especially with those JD's there. Some big cultivation equipment too......i may drive in next time, not sure on the reaction i may get though :D :D

its just off the main road going towards Cheffins Argricultural auction....there is usually a big JD on 'stocks' there...i'll try and get closer next time but dont want to get done for tresspassing :D :D :D!.....its also knows as the MarkyF Toilet block ::)

its just off the main road going towards Cheffins Argricultural auction....there is usually a big JD on 'stocks' there...i'll try and get closer next time but dont want to get done for tresspassing :D :D :D!.....its also knows as the MarkyF Toilet block ::)

my uncle might be going to the next one wednesday so might see that yard if i go

It could be a kverneland hedgetrimmer tris

Do they make'm now too then?? I saw Kuhn ones at Agritechnica and that was a new sight for me. Kvereneland though, thats a new one again. Are they something else just badged up as Kv or what?

Do they make'm now too then?? I saw Kuhn ones at Agritechnica and that was a new sight for me. Kvereneland though, thats a new one again. Are they something else just badged up as Kv or what?

Could be but i also think kverneland repaint hedgecutters from a company called Largarde which isn't a well known name here so repaint them as kverneland

look on kverneland website they have Lagarde (one word on website) on there and they make hedgetrimmers and according to a mate of mine they repaint them as kverneland for UK selling