Farm Board Games

t12njfg

In addition to farm toys, I've started a collection of farming board games.  I have actually got over 100 games now!  Curious if anyone else here collects any board games, or if they know of any board games out there from around the world that I should add to my collection.  Currently I have games from North America, Europe, Australia, Africa, and Asia! Here are a few pictures as well. I can take more pictures if this interests people here and they want to see more games :)

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_5851.jpg

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5900.JPG

That's a fair few different games. I have a couple including the Milkline game in picture two, also Agri Hazard, I think it's called, with little plastic Ford  tractors and another that escapes me at the moment! Also have a horse riding game with, possibly, Britains horses and riderss

5 hours ago, super6 said:

That's a fair few different games. I have a couple including the Milkline game in picture two, also Agri Hazard, I think it's called, with little plastic Ford  tractors and another that escapes me at the moment! Also have a horse riding game with, possibly, Britains horses and riderss

I have the Agri Hazard game as well - pretty cool one made by Ford Motor Company... pretty rare in the States... I had mine shipped over from Europe. (They had a copy on display at the toy museum in Dyersville a year ago too)  Curious what your other one is that you can't remember at the moment... and would love to see the horse one if you have photos :)

Archived