New Holland 8260 and Cleanacres Machinery Sprayer......

NewHolland2

You know what these young lads are like Ol, stubborn and pig headed, just won't agree that theres more than one good tractor out there  :D :D ;)

All brands have there good machines and i'm one to admit the 61 series was a massive let down, Ford have had lovelly machines 7810 etc and i'll admit all brands are reliable i just wanted to annoy nashmach

All brands have there good machines and i'm one to admit the 61 series was a massive let down, Ford have had lovelly machines 7810 etc and i'll admit all brands are reliable i just wanted to annoy nashmach

Do you want a smack ??? ???

;D ;D ;)>:(:-*

I'm trying to be truthfull and this is how you behave and i'm supposed to be the immature one  :D :D :D

Your digging yourself a gret hole more like, be prepared to be ko'd by a wet mackerel ;D ;D :D :D

Now lads do you see MF fan club is being abandoned by MF fan - come join the blue fan club  :D :D

In all honesty there is other makes I prefer too especially Fiat 90 series  :P and Deutz's from early 80's to the 90's  :P also like Case MX's and the McCormacks

Nope just in a good mood, i just know how annoying i can get as sometimes i sound like i know alot wereas really i know jack sh!t :D :D :D

2 admissions in a day, you must be ill  :D :D :D :D :D