Delete

JD1968

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the complement Lee.thats my name also glad you stopped by.  I just super glue them in place I’m still waiting on my decals from Kate (Bossen Imp) hope to finish this up soon guess I’m going have to call her she was waiting on a back order of decals that was 6 weeks ago 

7 minutes ago, L33 Da17on said:

Is there any websites that sell wheels and tyres like this. Flotation tyres. I'd like to fit some to a herlumann as we use one for cutting school fields with flotation turf tyres on.

Loads, artisan32 has a good amount of wheels, scaledown does some as well as many different shops stock spares etc. A couple of French ones, hlt I think and farmmodels at least.

Cool thanks I'll take a look I'm new to all this and doind a load of searching on hear to find out where to go and things to look out for. Hanks kind regards.  Lee

1 hour ago, Janval said:

Loads, artisan32 has a good amount of wheels, scaledown does some as well as many different shops stock spares etc. A couple of French ones, hlt I think and farmmodels at least.

• JD1968 changed the title to Delete

Archived