Modelagrisystem

robbo

The website www.modelagrisystem.it have announced that their 1/32 scale Same Titan 190 is now available priced at 185 euros

https://www.modelagrisystem.it/shop_dettaglioprodotto.asp?id=615

They also have a Lamborghini Racing version planned for the near future which is the same price but not yet showing as being available

https://www.modelagrisystem.it/shop_dettaglioprodotto.asp?id=689

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A few more versions have appeared on the website for ModelAgrisystem for the Same Titan, I am not sure whether they have not sold as many as they thought or they always planned to dome some slightly different variants. You can now get the model decalled as a Titan 145 and a Titan 160 as well as the standard Titan 190. It appears to be just a decal change and nothing else seems to be different.

• 2 months later...

I thought that I would put up photos of my latest arrivals from Modelagrisystem

First the Same Titan 145. Apart from the decals on both the model and the box there is nothing to distinguish this from the 190 version however, I would not take anything away from it as it is a stunning model albeit a bit flimsy. It is not one that you would give the kids to play with as it wouldn't last 5 minutes

Titan 145 (1).JPG

Titan 145 (2).JPG

Titan 145 (3).JPG

Titan 145 (4).JPG

• Like 5

The other one that came at the same time is the Lamborghini Racing 190. I am going to assume that this is made using the same castings as the Titan but there are some nice touches to make it separate from its red cousin. The side panels on the bonnet are completely different for a start. It also comes with a front weight block but I haven't unwrapped that because the front linkage droops to the floor and will not stay in place. I have now glued in in place with a dab of superglue because I don't tend to use the linkage and it would just be for show. If you were going to mount anything on the front then this might be a problem although I don't know if this affects every model or just the one that I have.

Lamborghini Racing (1).JPG

Lamborghini Racing (2).JPG

Lamborghini Racing (3).JPG

Lamborghini Racing (4).JPG

• Like 5

• 11 months later...

Another one for me and the Same fans. The Same Drago is the tractor that first started my obsession with the brand as it would out pull anything else that I had even seen, even a County 954 that was on a neighbouring farm. I am ever hopeful that at some time in the future there will be a cabbed version but until then, I will be happy with this one.

Same Drago1.jpg

Same Drago2.jpg

Same Drago3.jpg

Same Drago4.jpg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...