mchale and fendt

grim

I thought the same, plenty of seed on it isn't there.

Indeed there is. My bet is wholecrop, you don't really use swathers to mow grass and it would also answer why they aren't wrapping it :-\

Indeed there is. My bet is wholecrop, you don't really use swathers to mow grass and it would also answer why they aren't wrapping it :-\

do the picture file names help at all?? ???::)

i`ll try to answer all the questions.i`m in new zealand but i`m from scotland,baling cereal silage we r not wrapping cos only doing 40 every second day and the dairy farmer directly feeding them out cause the farmer who grew the crop doesn`t want to pay to get it wrapped and put inoculant on it but now he should have cause he`s got 2 feet of snow on about 14 hectares thats not done yet.think the guy had peas in before that ol.its rite beside rakia river.the macdon swather is the same as the shelboure reynolds,they r the agents for macdon in the uk u get them in some other names as well so i`ve heard.we r using it cause its got a conditioner on it as well.speaking to the truck driver the other day he told me the bales averaged at 870kgs each so there was plenty in them

If you were on the road next to the rakaia river towards the rakaia township you would be passing a place with maize grain not yet combined to the left,thats my work.  ;D

There are some good soils along that road.Rakaia/dorie with irragation is now out produceing bar hill in places were there's templiton silt loam.