Wanted Britains A3 Posters

britains-Mad

Hi Paul they certainly are hope you don’t mind me using your photos just can’t seem to find many photos of them anywhere.I didn’t realise they were A2 thanks for that advice.I don’t have that many I have the free animals bag one.Autoway one 1989 authentic farm models one small powerfarm one and the just like the real things 2002 ones.Do you have any doubles for sale?

I had a look, as curious having seen those pictures, and no doubles. I would like to see the free animals one if you can put up a picture in/on Britains POS thread.

There was a nice poster on one of the face book groups a few weeks ago, I'd never seen it before. They are not easy to come by

No problem using pictures, someone on here used one of my pictures as an Avitar for a while!

Okay will post up on there I think you do already have it but I think you mentioned yours was card backed.I noticed that poster on there and it blowed my mind I never knew it existed.There must have been a poster released for each britains promotion.No I’m finding it very hard they don’t come up very often.Thanks for that I appreciate it.

Archived