Siku Control Claas Xerion 5000, 100 Years Sieper 1:32 scale Radio Control, App Controlled

Siku Control Claas Xerion 5000, 100 Years Sieper 1:32 scale Radio Control, App Controlled.
I would liked to have powered this model Claas Xerion 5000 up into action; however, I will leave that to it,s new owner to play with, plus the fact my old phone does not do apps. The battery,s fits under the bonnet double-A. This is a very heavy model, more so when you fit the extra duel wheels to it, these are a magnetic fit so easy to fit in place. The all-black colour with the red logo on the cab roof makes the tractor stand out from the crowd; headlights all around the tractor will light up to show you the way on your layout at night or around the kitchen table. It even comes with a driver fitted in the cosy cab. A catch underneath the front end can easily change the front weight block for a front linkage. I tried on the Review model to see if the cab will go into the reverse position, it will lift up, but I think the powered-up App does this on your phone. The linkage on the rear is the standard SIKU linkage. There is good tread on all tyres, so put the remote Siku plough behind it, and you can start turning the soil over for winter.
Review Comments, Sturdy-built play tractor for young and old carpet farmers, so hopefully, there may be one in Santa's sack for you to enjoy on Christmas day so make sure you have plenty of double-As on stock.

IMG_6800.JPG

IMG_6801.JPG

IMG_6802.JPG

IMG_6803.JPG

IMG_6804.JPG

IMG_6805.JPG

IMG_6806.JPG

IMG_6807.JPG

IMG_6808.JPG

IMG_6809.JPG

IMG_6810.JPG

IMG_6811.JPG

IMG_6812.JPG

• Like 1

• The Tractor Twitcher changed the title to Siku Control Claas Xerion 5000, 100 Years Sieper 1:32 scale Radio Control, App Controlled