AGRIUM MODELS PASTURE TOPPER

I Have just received the first run of castings for the topper.? The first has been finished - except the decals are not the proper ones, Im awaiting the professional ones this week.?

The model has real chain supports and a blade which rotates (not automatic)? Also a separate PTO shaft so when you mount it to the tractor you fit it afterwards.

The model will come in a deluxe box similar to the Power harrow, Press and bale handlers.

[glow=red,2,300]The final price is ?24.50[/glow]

Not yet on my website.? (this weekend)

To place an order please send me an e-mail with your details and I will make the model. Once ready I will send you an e-mail requesting a total either via paypal or Personal cheque.

topper1a.jpgtopper2a.jpg? topper3a.jpg

Dont know how long the production run will last,  probably as long as people still want them.  I've sold nearly 60 power harrows and im still planning to make more, so I suppose the models I do release wont be out in short runs.  Maybe that will be the case if I produce Limited editions in the future

• 3 weeks later...