5 hours ago, CallumC said:

I think the red and black man is supposed to have a brush in his hands    I found a similar looking one on ebay     presume they are britains herald 

usually a wide rake or prong, even a hoe. Several different colour schemes sharing the 4 hand tools. Brush usually in blue clad man continued long after the other 3 tools were dropped, I still have a selection. The one goat above the farmer with gun may be a copy. I have all the early herald goats, kids etc aswell as most of the early stuff still stached away waiting for when I have sold all the bigger stuff that's taking up more room......

• Like 1

The lady in white is a Britains garage forecourt attendant , should would have been holding a petrol pump nozzle and hose.

There was also a similar lady holding a rag along with 2 mechanics in blue overalls. one was standing with a wheel while holding a spanner, the other lying on his back holding a torch.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 8:42 PM, CallumC said:

Here's a fue more pics of the goat 

20230201_203758.jpg

20230201_203752.jpg

20230201_203745.jpg

Originally a Herald goat from 1958, this is a post '64 version with ENGLAND on its belly. The dogs are also originally a Herald design from 1957. the Farm hand would have had either a broom, hoe, pitch fork or rake, again herald from 1958 originally. The dark green figure was for the Zoo range from 1963, but was used in one of the large show jumping boxed sets, a Britains figure, he used a head from a Herald Royal Marine figure of 1960,  that was also used on the milkman. The donkeys look like the first Herald version released in 1961. For more information on Herald and Britains animals/figures there is an excellent reference book by Peter Cole, Suspended Animation,  and also the books by Barney Brown, if you can find them!

1 hour ago, super6 said:

Originally a Herald goat from 1958, this is a post '64 version with ENGLAND on its belly. The dogs are also originally a Herald design from 1957. the Farm hand would have had either a broom, hoe, pitch fork or rake, again herald from 1958 originally. The dark green figure was for the Zoo range from 1963, but was used in one of the large show jumping boxed sets, a Britains figure, he used a head from a Herald Royal Marine figure of 1960,  that was also used on the milkman. The donkeys look like the first Herald version released in 1961. For more information on Herald and Britains animals/figures there is an excellent reference book by Peter Cole, Suspended Animation,  and also the books by Barney Brown, if you can find them!

Thanks for the information 👍     it's nice to see the herald rang   and compare them with the later figures.  I was having a study of the man with his shotgun and comparing him with the grey newer version.