Teagle BL10 fertiliser bag lifter in 1/32 scale

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Hajo said:

Nice Ian, but why are you hiding the way it is attached to the hitch from us? ;)

The spreader hooks on to the lower links on tractors with "proper" lower link arms and the tractor top link hitches onto the spreader. Obviously, if someone wanted to attach it to a SIKU, UH or Britains linkage it would be necessary to adapt it accordingly.

• 2 months later...

I have assembled some Teagle bag lifters. The boom lifts and extends and the hook also swings. They just need painting and decaling. Decals will be supplied. They were fiddly to build so I have priced them at £19 each including UK postage. If you buy the bag lifter and the Teagle fertiliser spreader (which you will need to assemble) together, the total cost will be £30 - a saving of £4. Payment by bank transfer. These are delicate models and not suitable for persons under 14 years of age. Please message me if interested.

P1050180.JPG

P1050179.JPG

P1050191.JPG

P1050187.JPG

• Like 8