Landtechnikvideos.de

Bit of a new sideline hobby for me recently has been collecting these guys DVD's along with the Profi DVDs. 

I find Jörn and Tammo Gläser's video documentaries very interesting with loads of different topics and countries covered. Favorites being agriculture adventure, Germany, Austria, Switzerland. And Modern Classic Tractors XXL.

They also have an English dubbed YouTube channel called Farmworld TV.

I have most of the DVDs, just missing: Agriculture in France

Harvest time in Canada

South America adventure

And the most recent South Africa DVD

Has anyone else watched the videos and what do they think?

PXL_20231226_155228556.jpg

• Like 1

I have a fair few Landtechnik videos plus some from other makers, not bought any recently, but they are very interesting, plus having the option of swithing off the narration you get to heard the machines as they work, Some of the Maize extreme video's would have VOSA / SEPA pulling they're hair out,:D

https://farmworld.tv/en/farm-machinery-videos/

Regards

Joe,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

I have a fair few Landtechnik videos plus some from other makers, not bought any recently, but they are very interesting, plus having the option of swithing off the narration you get to heard the machines as they work, Some of the Maize extreme video's would have VOSA / SEPA pulling they're hair out,:D

https://farmworld.tv/en/farm-machinery-videos/

Regards

Joe,

She's a tad wet there Joe! 😅

22 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Just a little bit Jack, But that's just the entrance to the field what I was really trying to show was the struggle in the field actually harvesting with water and mud half way up the wheels,?? like this preview

Regards

Joe,

Vredo wet.jpg

Vredo wet 2.jpg

Vredo wet 3.jpg

Those Vredo's have come into there own, was watching one of the early DVDs ALLRAD, with the maize carting team compromising of fendt 930tms on duals and high tip Veenhuis dump trailers, again on duals.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 0025 said:

Those Vredo's have come into there own, was watching one of the early DVDs ALLRAD, with the maize carting team compromising of fendt 930tms on duals and high tip Veenhuis dump trailers, again on duals.

Amazeing Jack what some folk can create to get the crop's off the fields,These are tricky bits of gear, but atleast the harvester never needs to stop,

Regards

Joe.

Shuttle 1.jpg

Shuttle 3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1