Spalding October show

• 4 weeks later...

Don't think so but not sorted things out yet, if I find any I will let you know and I can bring them to the LCN show the week after Spalding 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

⚠️ 80% BOOKED FOR OCTOBER 2024 ⚠️ 

If you’d like to exhibit your fantastic diorama or to sell amazing models 🚜 at our show on Sunday 6th October 2024 best get your booking in quick as we have only 20% availability left!!! 

To book, please send us a message or visit our website www.spaldingmodeltractorshow.com and we will be more than happy to help.

We’re hugely excited for the October show already and it seems like you all are too - don’t miss out, act now! 🏃‍♂️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, TheArchitect said:

Heading to Spalding on the 6th (from Lancaster). Would anyone want to meet the night before for a pint? Promise I'm not a weirdo, just don't really know anyone in the collecting community. 

There is a Travelodge at The Springfields Centre and quite a few of the gang stay there, (me included). There is a pub attached to the hotel, (next door) and you will often find us weirdos in the pub.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Goodiestractor will be there, please come and see us if your looking for a Brochure or Spec sheet to make a one of model. We can help,

failing that just come and say hello so we can get to meet you.

We will also be going to Houten and look forward to seeing some of you there GT

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2024 at 3:17 AM, sipher172 said:

Anyone else having a display at Spalding this year?

I will have another display this year, I am working on a couple of  new models for the show. 

I am pondering having a 2nd table (if the venue still has space) to display my collection of 1/64 SpecCast, Ertl Precsion, tractors planters, grain carts etc. 

Anyone have interest in me putting them on display?  

• Like 1