FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Massey really sell quads over there? I just came back to this forum and noticed this thread so I have enjoyed reading  it for the last hour or so and have plenty more to view but was curious about the Massey quad you sold to Cowboy on May 9th.

Over here Deere sold Bombardier's painted green and yellow but only for a couple years then quit. Right now I don't know of any OEM in the states that sells a ATV/quad. Deere sells Utility vehicles like the gator but so does Kubota and Cub Cadet.

You have been doing some great work and I would love to have a heated shop where I could do something similar with my current time off. Thanks for taking the time to play with your models and take pictures for all of us to enjoy. :)

Does Massey really sell quads over there? I just came back to this forum and noticed this thread so I have enjoyed reading  it for the last hour or so and have plenty more to view but was curious about the Massey quad you sold to Cowboy on May 9th.

Over here Deere sold Bombardier's painted green and yellow but only for a couple years then quit. Right now I don't know of any OEM in the states that sells a ATV/quad. Deere sells Utility vehicles like the gator but so does Kubota and Cub Cadet.

You have been doing some great work and I would love to have a heated shop where I could do something similar with my current time off. Thanks for taking the time to play with your models and take pictures for all of us to enjoy. :)

here you go Robert check the link below for info about them ;)

http://www.masseyferguson.com/agco/mf/uk/products/agtv/250_500.htm

getting this lorry sorted for delivery must remind driver to get them jack legs lifted  ::) ::)

What are these things hanging from the trailers in front of the wheels? Are they barriers to keep small cars out or something as I have not see anything like that over here. Once again, thanks for posting these pics as I am starting to get the bug to spend money on models again  ;)

• 3 weeks later...