FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell, a fone?!!!!!! I never really mastered the fone I had which was mean't to have one fo the best digi's on the market at the time. Not sure of the number, a Nokia though.

Anyway, hi-viz all present and correct. Knuckles intact!!! Can't believe you added such a small detail in your quest for realism but then this is what modelling is all about and hell you do it well!!!

got my warning flags up for Tris before he comes after me and all workmen new hi-vis coats and helmets too  :D :D

good, they need the jackets!! :D :D....one thing though, they dont normally flag the cable.....just put the frames up either side ;)

I was thinking a bit more about this amazing display and then it hit me: I was so impressed by the amazing pictures that all I could do was talking about them. But to be honest I should have been talking about the quality of the Layout and the buildings. That Machine shed is a work of art! I also like the way you create life out of nothing.

Your display could, no should be called: Genesis!!! :) :)