Balers

ctsboy

Yeah swath every thing ;) The baler men don't like like the second time round following a 30ft combine on 24m tramlines as the swath falls down the tramline and with the depth of some of ours they get a bit hacked off! ;D;)

Yeah swath every thing ;) The baler men don't like like the second time round following a 30ft combine on 24m tramlines as the swath falls down the tramline and with the depth of some of ours they get a bit hacked off! ;D;)

Strange that the the baler boys behind me get hacked off with deep tramlines as well, even asked me if i could cut narrower widths to accomodate them. The 2 word answer i gave them isn't printable here but the boss did tell them the same thing ;D:D :D ;)

Bloody combine drivers, you've got a one track mind. You stop and leave great mountains of straw when you block it up, dump straw in great tramlines and merge your last headland swath with the swaths from the middle strips (my baler really hates that :'() :D :D ;D;) ;) ;)

Rant over, oh and nice pics CTS ;) ;) ;):D :D

Bloody combine drivers, you've got a one track mind. You stop and leave great mountains of straw when you block it up, dump straw in great tramlines and merge your last headland swath with the swaths from the middle strips (my baler really hates that :'() :D :D ;D;) ;) ;)

Rant over, oh and nice pics CTS ;) ;) ;):D :D

I'm a considerate combine driver like that, i back up when i have to stop so it spreads the straw back out along the swath, and if and when the boss allows will chop the inside headland round to make both my life easier and the baler guys easier ;D:);)

I'm a considerate combine driver like that, i back up when i have to stop so it spreads the straw back out along the swath, and if and when the boss allows will chop the inside headland round to make both my life easier and the baler guys easier ;D:);)

I want to bale behind you ;D ;D :D;) Was behind a numpty in an Axial Flow the other day who kept blocking up, just like my baler ::) ::)::) ::)

I want to bale behind you ;D ;D :D;) Was behind a numpty in an Axial Flow the other day who kept blocking up, just like my baler ::) ::)::) ::)

Problem is this year everytime i've suggested chopping the inner round the farm owner has said no and then that they want all the straw that they can get. Cutting the scoots with a 25' combine is no joy when i keep having to wind a swath through it every time i lift up >:(Although thinking about the order did come from a woman ::):D :D ;)

I always back up to when i get a problem or blockage to spread the straw out cause you no what them bl**dy baler men are like they leave great lumps if it won't feed straight up the baler and it gets left for the cultivator or drill to deal with >:(;D

The only time i get a lump is when the muppets on the trailers decide to stop for no reason when unloading >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(and i have to take avasive action so i don' spill any! I have 1 driver that used to stop when his phone rang no matter what ???>:(

And i thought i was the only one with a muppet (the boss ;D) on a trailer who does silly things! They want to take a full trailer so i try to load it for them by slowing down and speeding up as required to get a good load, however 2 of them, boss + other muppet deside they ought to slowdown and speed up with me then wonder why i growl at them on the cb when there's grain pouring over the side and back of a trailer. Tell 'other muppet' to go forward and he goes backwards, swear he just does it as he's an ar$ehole >:(

Nath we just seem to have the pain in the ar$e balers think about them selves etc by complaining about the swath any misfit bales they leave behind so we have to deal with them, we never swath the headland always chop it as just gets in the way and we mash it into the ground

It is starting to sound that we are living identical lives at the moment! ;D

I know, maybe there's a bug which effects trailer drivers during harvest, which ever way if i can find another job at the minute i'd take it! I have had enough of the pair of them, other muppet inparticular!

My grain carting 'muppet' is doing OK this year (so far)..........last year he rolled a full trailer into a 8ft deep ditch - lucky the tractor stayed upright. He was texting  >:(

Now i have to admit to texting while driving the combine but i've always got one eye on whats going on, and can usually text without looking at the keys believe it or not ;D

And i thought i was the only one with a muppet (the boss ;D) on a trailer who does silly things! They want to take a full trailer so i try to load it for them by slowing down and speeding up as required to get a good load, however 2 of them, boss + other muppet deside they ought to slowdown and speed up with me then wonder why i growl at them on the cb when there's grain pouring over the side and back of a trailer. Tell 'other muppet' to go forward and he goes backwards, swear he just does it as he's an ar$ehole >:(

Reminds me of my neighbour sidefilling on Saturday - the string of expletives from the combine driver could not be repeated anywhere ang he must have worn out the horn with all the beeping  :D :D ;)

Reminds me of my neighbour sidefilling on Saturday - the string of expletives from the combine driver could not be repeated anywhere ang he must have worn out the horn with all the beeping  :D :D ;)

If i use expletives near this guy he just sulks and doesn't speak or gets upset as he doesn't like swearing. Ignored the boss the other week when he called him a womans genitalia on his voicemail, i mean all he'd done was set the cultivator on fire putting in a fire break by getting to close to the flames ::):D :D :D :D