Deutz 6.16

nashmach

I was driving this lady during the weekend for my neighbour shifting trailers and a bit of sidefilling - lovely yoke to drive shame about the pick up hitch though. Wouldn't mind buying one of these  ;)

She only had 4880 hours on her and well able to handle 18' Toomey and 20' Smyth trailers.

Is that the one I was stuck behind, heading East out of Ramsgrange Monday. Turned off left (towards Foulksmills?) after a while.

What HP is a 6.16?

When you say east is that towards the Bridges or Ballyhack  ???

Could have been as it was gone on Sunday evening from our field , she is a 95 TN reg, if there was a red Toomey trailer or red Smyth trailer behind it then it was her. I'd know if it was her if you gave a description of the driver Stan  :D;)

6.16 is rated at about 115hp but they pull as well as a 130hp tractor  ;)

You must have been really driving around the county so - you came over on the car ferry I presume  ;)