The Viners Again - This Time in another Field......

NewHolland2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it could be different again in another country too.  :)

For sure  :)

A goal of mine (& me boss) is to go to the cereals show one year in England to have a good look at what the UK are doing maybe get some ideas that can be changed a little to fit in here.

In the near future nitrogen and straw burning will be reduced by law then every one will have to rethink there systems.

Many farmers here say that the UK are skilled at working under tight govt rules we could larn from them I'm sure.

For sure  :)

A goal of mine (& me boss) is to go to the cereals show one year in England to have a good look at what the UK are doing maybe get some ideas that can be changed a little to fit in here.

In the near future nitrogen and straw burning will be reduced by law then every one will have to rethink there systems.

Many farmers here say that the UK are skilled at working under tight govt European rules we could learn from them I'm sure.

;)

;)

To expand on that, it's European rules that our beloved govt. interpret to make it far more difficult for us here in England.  The Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish have far better ways of doing things even though they are bound by the same rules, it's just that Labour want us to be Park Rangers and Conservationalists rather than feed the country.  Must stop cos this is way off topic.........sorry.