Limited edition Fendts

JC

each to their own jack the hammer will swing either way both for collectors & dealers alike ,they will either be seen to have the ltd edition factor ,which will make them collectable ,so dealers will see a good deal going for them as they know people will pay the money collectors will see them as an investment ,others will just like the chance to have something a bit different. the beyern deutz by UH is going to be a good example of this , there is a topic on the forum here about how many have been broken up, as they make a good base model for conversions ,but for every one broken up the ones intact will be worth that little bit more eventually :)

make yer own ltd edition ? i've done it , i can't afford a fendt black beauty, so i created my own with a smaller model, it may well be the only black & gold 411 in the world but it's not worth anything , the genuine article will be in years to come

bottom line is it 's down to the individual. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic