• 4 weeks later...

Got two of those cows, I think they are not made by Britains but cast by someone in the US not too sure about that, but I do remember a guy selling them on ebay under the title of unique casting. I bought two from him and a few calves that were cast in both resin and rubber.

Hi

I belive that these cows were made in China for Britains in 1993 only, if you look in the 1993 catalogue they are under the Rossette range (I think), all the animals from this year were slightly differant in colour most being done in a matt paint

Got two of those cows, I think they are not made by Britains but cast by someone in the US not too sure about that, but I do remember a guy selling them on ebay under the title of unique casting. I bought two from him and a few calves that were cast in both resin and rubber.

Which cows are you talking about smallclaas? The one Valtra posted or the ones I was on about?  If you ever find the link for the repros could you please post :)