John Deere 3300/3400

NewHolland2

I have the 3400 set which comes with the old open top cattle trailer and irrigator which are both painted in JD colours and comes in a JD Box, I paid ?35.00 of ebay for mine. All the models are mint just the box is a little tattie. To my knowledge they where just a repainted Renault Ceres maybe with just a few JD extras. I have never seen a JD one only Renault's though thank god ;):D;D

Let me know if you need some more pics as these aren't great

Nath

post-3-13263848612_thumb.jpg

post-3-132638486165_thumb.jpg

post-3-132638486186_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that Nathan. It's a nice looking set, If possible a couple more pics of the tractor would be great, but only if it's not a problem. I'm the opposite, have never seen a Renault Ceres but a John Deere 3*00 works about 12 miles up the road on spraying and irrigating duties. Never got a pic though? :'(. Does the model have a glazed cab?

Thanks Again

Cheers

NewHolland2

• 2 months later...

don't think they were great sellers ,although picked up spuds from a farm in devon once & they had 4 of them for the seasonal drivers to use. other than that only seen a few here & there :) but in devon mostly

still trying to get a pic of the JD badged & coloured ZETORS that were produced. :)

Double posts mjb, tut tut, trying to raise the post count. Should be an offence!

job to get one post with pics let alone two but have deleted the other :)

Didn't know John Deere produced any green Zetors.

JD went into a marketing agreement so that zetor could get a foot into a countrys machinery market dont know the country or for how long the agreement was for, might of been the other way round but there was a pic in the farmers weekly years ago :)

If you're ever selling the John Deere, you know where I am...... :D :D ;)

only got the one & don't know how long the production run was ,sorry not for sale mate :(;)

The 3400 came with the green/yellow twin axle grain trailer. Bit basic in comparison with todays offerings, but something a bit different, ok it's still green! G&M have the two sets listed for sale. Not sure but I thought there was a 3200 also? Anybody have any info? In real life I've seen a few around, only ever on livestock or Veg duties though. I read somewhere that in Holland buyers would look at them and then buy a real Deere but sales in Germany and France weren't bad.

John Deere didn't produce green Zetors, it was Zetor that produced Green Zetors badged John Deere ;) Not sure which countries they were sold in, seen one in Chec Republic.

I have a photo somewhere, but it so blurred you can just see the colour of the tractor but I have found these at machinefinder, looks like they were sold in Eastern Europe, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, South africa and some other countries of similar stature. I think it was Deere that wanted a cheap tractor to sell in countries where their existing tractors were too expensive for the locals to buy (and the locals to thick to understand they were buying a Zetor and not a Deere) oh marketing is everything ;)

137819..jpg

190446..JPG

190451..JPG

190437..JPG

279573..JPG