Decals Commission

An Interested Spectator

Question

I am looking for someone who would be prepared to make "one off" decals for me.

I am currently working away from home, and do not have time to do them myself when i am at home, (wife would kill me), and do not have suitable computer access whilst at work.

Cost is not an issue, as long as prices don't get silly.

I currently need Massey Ferguson 699 decals for a Britains M/F 2680 that i have converted.

Anyone who would be prepared to do a decent job for a few bob please contact me.

(there would be other one off jobs to follow).

To Tractorman810,

Sorry been away from a computer for a couple of days.

If i have understood your post correctly do you produce your own bonnets of this type. Would you be prepared to sell three or so.

The other point raised, are we saying a 590 base would be appropiate, size wise, for a 390t, the Deutz i was looking at using is quite a bit bigger. Your thoughts appricated.

Adrian.

yes i do make bonnets based on the 595 one but widened down the lenght to make a 600 series bonnet, thats whats on the 698t the new one that is, and on my 690 to in the tractor convo bit, as for the 390 i have never thought about one on a 595 chassis but i guess deer-est and mjb are right they are the same sort of size, heres a pic of my 390t on a 6140/ deutz chassis which i did a while back now

post-46-132638544504_thumb.jpg

Very nice model.

Much better standard than my work !

Would you be prepared to sell me some of the bonnets ?

Following the logic through. If the 590, 690, 390 etc at all roughly the same size, and given that it is generally accepted the Britains 595 should really be a 590. The base for 690 390 conversions would be a Britains "595".

Then if the Britians Volvo BM is the right scale for a 699, then would is also be right, size wise for a 399 and a 595 ?

Adrian.

To Tractorman 810,

If you could do me some bonnets i would be very greatful.

I am in no rush, just moved into a new house that needs Major DIY, so tractor conversions do not get much time.

Should be at Toytrac myself. Would be nice to say hello, if we could I.D. each other.

Maybe we should pm Marky F.

Adrian.

To Tractorman 810,

If you could do me some bonnets i would be very greatful.

I am in no rush, just moved into a new house that needs Major DIY, so tractor conversions do not get much time.

Should be at Toytrac myself. Would be nice to say hello, if we could I.D. each other.

Maybe we should pm Marky F.

Adrian.

we were planning a meet at 12ish in the walkway between the two halls as far as i know ,dont think its changed yet?