Idon't belive it

batcher

Very interesting, never even gave baling maize forage a thought. Nice old Deere in there aswell, and one of them Schulter thingy's. Looks like a pretty smart bit of kit with it's hydraulic retracting drawbar!!! Whats wrong with a pin and a shove!!

Very interesting, never even gave baling maize forage a thought. Nice old Deere in there aswell, and one of them Schulter thingy's. Looks like a pretty smart bit of kit with it's hydraulic retracting drawbar!!! Whats wrong with a pin and a shove!!

I think it's too much like hard work for the youger generation less time for texing

What's a radio aircon 90 decables cabs power steering electric switch's toggel do dars i need too know

Most youngsters leave school colage uney and expect a job 20 kay year 30 day's hoils 9 till 4 5 day's aweek

Farmworkers are a breed to themselfs they work very hard all weathers day night i take my hat off to them iv'e been there i do miss it but in my day i was lucky if i got a cab earmuffs were the norm but you just got on with it was your job and very very happy

Good luck to you we need you to keep farming going well done :)

That is the only thing im finding with a few people on my course is they expect normal working hours and have never worked more than 8hrs a day let alone 16+ and not for a week solid (or in most case a month or so) and its quite sad that they expect that it's easy i've only done it one summer i'll admit but a i loved it but on your 6th 100hr week you do look forward to stopping :D so i do have a true respect for all people doing these hours and i must admit theres nothing quite like it :D  but i wouldnt change it for the world nothing quite like harvest whether it be wheat or grass. I spent all summer pushing up grain and being general storeman and i had no air con or fully enclosed cab for the forklift in some very dust enviroments (air filter cleaned daily) and gave me a true sense of it and i revelled in it yet some people especially on my course think its 8hrs a day in a very nice cool cab etc but there in for a very sharp shock  ;D ;D

WOW... what a machine that is.... I just love to watch machinary like that in motion... That wrapping system is superb  :o

Not sure about the "green thing" though  :D :D

I was an intresting operation feeding crimper feeding bailer jcb moving bails from the back and stacking bailer man was having a few prob's but knew what he was doing next time i will take an empty camra with me ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I was an intresting operation feeding crimper feeding bailer jcb moving bails from the back and stacking bailer man was having a few prob's but knew what he was doing next time i will take an empty camra with me ;D

Well i snicked off work early today empty camra just caught the last bail out of the bailer this year how lucky was i

feed convayer

[imghttp://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/batcher/Picture133.jpg]http://

waiting for the door to open

Picture134.jpg

just opening

Picture136.jpg

Rolling out

Picture137.jpg

just starting to wrap very slowly

Picture138.jpg

[imghttp://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/batcher/Picture139.jpg]http://

nearly

Picture141.jpg

cutting

Picture142.jpg

fin

Picture143.jpg

i gave this idea a thought back in 200 , when i mentioned it to my mate he thought i was daft , took a bit of working out , , biggest problem is time after all with a jag 900 throwing it into trailers , you're going to have a back log of trailers queing up  :-\