Hay Turner - Anybody recognise from description?

James T

I'll try and see if I can find one over the Xmas hols I knew was tucked away in a corner of a field...great piece of kit.  Thanks for the photos.

Went to have a look for the one I knew was there a few years ago...alas it's been removed.  I have, however, located another miles out at the edge of a field in Stirlingshire, I may go for a wander and I'll post any pics.  A few instruction manuals have turned up on eBay under 'Blanch-Lely Golden Pheasant Hay Turner/Tedder' or similar.

Like this one ?  :)

CowranSep03.jpg

or this one going for scrap ;D

SUNP0001.jpg

No, you muppets ( ;):D I said that's only the right hand side of a Trapeze : an Acrobat...... an just for the technical the tines are left handed (on the l/h wheels) aswell as thicker & shorter for the extra weight that green crops are compared to hay..... suppose I'll just have to dig some pics out. ::):)

I wish i could even think of doing 1% of what you do . To me it's just amazing what you can create . I have 2 of your models ( from gosport) te20 county super6 of witch i hope to finish one day? keep up the good work i will wait for the Trapeze  ;D

steve

I wish i could even think of doing 1% of what you do . To me it's just amazing what you can create . I have 2 of your models ( from gosport) te20 county super6 of witch i hope to finish one day? keep up the good work i will wait for the Trapeze  ;D

steve

thanks for your support Steve.....only another 100 or so to get then  :D;)