Euroleopard 804 tractor

Guest Fendt pwr

Guest Fendt pwr

Hey guys,

I was reading through the latest power farming mag and came across this odd ball looking tractor working in aussie with a wilson front end loader.

The tractor is only 80hp,this loader called a "loadette" and is for occasional use with hay and the likes.

That looks very suspiciously familiar to me.  ;). Is it another un-licensed New Holland copy? Reading through the European pages of Classic Tractor a few months ago there is also a Chinese/Japanese company copying New Holland designs without permission. Not only was the style the same, they were offering the tractors in terracotta or blue, very similar to the New Holland idea when they were bought by Fiat (like the 60 Series and the M Series).

Cheers

NewHolland2

Gonna try and post some 35mm pics of the STX 450 STEIGER with the 27tonne tillage train I took last year Sep'04... been trying for many minutes to reduce file size of enprints from Paper Port scan but no joy. HELP PLease!! I've got lots of the Terra-Trac 580's aswell ready to post.

Funnily enough.....no ( I'm not jd mad I can tell the difference, although it's over 30yrs since I was at schoo!!).Lets hope Fendt Power can help.My sons are working away at present,I expect they'de know what to do. It seems really strange that making a box round the main subject where it already dominates the picture can reduce 377KB to 1KB when it looks very little smaller when opened.

Guest Fendt pwr

Sorry Nigel no luck at all,what you sent me has no picture for me to work with sorry.

I said I may be able to help you because I scan 35mm photo's and post them on here often and have no problems at all.

If I was you i'd start off at sq1 and re scan them and take it from there.

Sorry i could not be of help to you this time.

regards Fendt pwr. :)