my bosses new buy

Deeredriver

mmmm, wouldn't mind swopping the cropmaster in for one of those- would love to have one to go cruising down the high street, just to see those chavs faces in their novas!  8):D :D Though would probably drain our little diesal tank just getting out the yard!  :-\ What would that use of a day diesal wise?

duno tank lasts about 2 days worth of sprayin but i duno what the tank holds

prob maybe 100 gals or so ill find out for sure though

2 weeks ago was the last time i did any spraying the field was 8 miles away from the yard and was 192 acres so had to make 2 trips out of it

started at 2 in the afternoon and back in the yard at 6.30 job done while spraying the moniter shows  100acre/hr so with turning around and stuff  refiling not too bad  at 13gal/acre

nick

about 200grand depends how you spec them out  actually quite cheapto maintain really just cat engine and a truck gearbox for drive train

centifugal pump

theres loads of em around here

we have 2 now and bosses brother has 2 and looking for a third

i probably spray  at least 10,000 acres a year with it

what do you spray arch how many gals does your mog hold

and do have some pics?

we only do suspension fert now as we have a never ending season since Jan 06 to date me and my boss have covered 10,000 ha + with still a large area to do before christmas the majority is at 1000kg/ha + with rates varying 300 - 3000kg/ha

my machine holds 3500 lts i have got pics of both machines i need to post them  ;)