Carrot Ground Preparation with Oli......

NewHolland2

Some pics from Oil which I've resized for him......Enjoy...... :) :) ;)

So who are they from Oli or oil? thats a numpty ant it???

Damn Nice kit there oli i can see i am going to have to make a special trip down south to see your kit.

Keep  the pics flowing

Will get that last one up for you later tonight mate...... :) :) ;)

So who are they from Oli or oil? thats a numpty ant it???

Damn Nice kit there oli i can see i am going to have to make a special trip down south to see your kit.

Keep  the pics flowing

See what happens when you get in and you're in a rush...... :D :D ;)

You run over the bed once the de-stoner has been through with that FB,It's packs the side walls on the beds and makes the top smooth.A carrot planter want work very well if it needs to run over uneven land.

Informative... thanks Ol... I was going to ask the same thing... some cracking kit you have there mate... do you have to spray your carrots with much... if so... what and how often  ???

You run over the bed once the de-stoner has been through with that FB,It's packs the side walls on the beds and makes the top smooth.A carrot planter want work very well if it needs to run over uneven land.

A kind of "shapeforma" then....  :-\

Cheers Ol!!

Mart, have you any more pics????, not sure how many mor eyou have posted but the server may have lost them :-\ :-\