Vintage contractings new yard

Kiwi6920

Coming along nicely Nick .... And why would we lose interes? I love your topic i love the way the 'contracting yard'  ;) is evolving. It's great mate keep up the good work. One little thing that is only a suggestion but to make things look a bit more realistic i would try not to just shove everything on your diorama. If you see what i mean. Maybe box a few unneeded tractors because then you have more room to work with and then you can really start making your diorama look amazing. Keep us posted  ;)

coming along gr8 , i think the entrance is fine. what does it scale up at. like your tar mac/ chipping, is it the stuff you can get on a roll ???. keep up the good work. :) :) :)

The lighter stuff is the stuff on rolls. the darker stuf (same colur as the the road) is pva and ballest.

Coming along nicely Nick .... And why would we lose interes? I love your topic i love the way the 'contracting yard'  ;) is evolving. It's great mate keep up the good work. One little thing that is only a suggestion but to make things look a bit more realistic i would try not to just shove everything on your diorama. If you see what i mean. Maybe box a few unneeded tractors because then you have more room to work with and then you can really start making your diorama look amazing. Keep us posted  ;)

There is going to be a big re arangement tommorw when i get a whole heap of new stuff. alot will end up in the cabnet again.

The enternce scales up to 6.4 m and the road is 9.4m. they dont look that wide to me.

Can you tell me where u got that manitou teleporter from??? got any other pics of it???

I got it from my local book store. its ALL plastic and dosent have steering . it has screw system for lift , extending and crowd/dump. it looks ok its the closest to a 1:32 manitou i can find. PM me if you want more pics

Looking good mate, some lovely models too and the array of shed are a nice selection Nick. Keep it all going, I'll be round to pinch it soon  ;):D

Thanks tris if you can fit it all on in your truckcar you deserve to take it, you cant leave traci behind tho unless she is happy with you to do that. when you think your going to wander down here ?

hey guys got some new arivals to the fleet yesterday so ive got a line up ready to go do some dirt work. 2 JDs left a few hrs ago to start the ploughing. This is just a line up before they all went to work

DSCF0449.jpg

Ill have some more pics later