Chain Harrows

FW

What you be interested in buying a set of my Harrows as below, with improvements. (Please Read Below)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What you be interested in buying a set of my Harrows as below, with improvements. (Please Read Below)

• Yes I'd have a set
    • Depends on the end quality (which WILL be far superior than the prototype!)
    • Not my thing

Question

I am seriously concidering making a batch of harrows based on my prototype, which will be much improved and will probably be parmeter. What I wanted to know is that do you think there would be a market for these at around the ?30 mark, but please don't hold me to that as I have not really evaluated any costs yet. I am just thinking that this could either work or will not really take off, its just due to their uniqeness. Please let me know what you think and if there would be any interest on here.  ;)

post-409-132638560561_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

i would like to see the new improved version before i spent ?30 on a set, if its as good as im sure it will be yes id take a set ;)

Should I go with parmeter orange or older blue? Suppose if they were orange, they could be made into Browns ones aswell, as they are identical.  :-\ Thants if I could get permission in both cases.  :-\