fendt 926 and class baler

grim

Yes it sure is Grim,they also have an older 920 and freeman baler on the road still.

Last week I was carting carrots in boxes down at wakanui next to the Ashburton river on that road i'm sure it was carr's out baleing grass seed straw with wee claas tractor rakeing and an 818 and baler.

is it me or does that grass look like it's been planted in rows ?

nice pic grim  :)

Grass seed crops are sown in rows here Marcus.The crop is easyer to keep clean when drilled like that because you can inter row spray the native grasses out of the crop.Clover is also grown like this when it's a 1 year seed crop.

I've posted pic's a fair while back of this being done the pictures may still be on the forum. :)

697  :-*

Drove on for the first time last week. . .. what a tractor to step inside. Never found a tractor so easy to use on first instance as this. Beautifully made, wonderfully laid out, exceptionally comfortable. .... I could only fault it's huge rear wings - said to Gav you could lose a close mounted implement under these like a power harrow or something. That asid ethough, loved it. a 50kph top spec one too.  :)