My working week

Pingu

I'm on my way to help you right now Phill...... :D :D ;)

There's a spare seat going on a MF 6480 in the summer mart for a few weeks that needs a arse on it :D :D

I don't know if you'd like it were I am here Phill. :-\

Why's that Ol ???

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well i think its time for a little update on my going on's in berkshire :D :D

Main job today was to roll a load of old pig firlds that we had cultivated which is going into grass soon (tomo) so my main job was to complete that all day went through local town during rush going there and back i was loved by many ::) ::):D :D

Well heres my steed for today our/my Renault ares 735RZ i was very gratfull about having cub suspension as in few fields was just a little rough and there was no way i could have managed 10-12K

Second pic shows out newest purchase a Challenger MT765 pulling a 5.5 vaderstad carrier overkill to say the least :D :D Excuse the cab glass  ;):):D

post-132-132638579792_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638579799_thumb.jpg

Last pic of me rolling which i tohught was nicest took just as was finishing the last field of the day

Second picture shows the new (well ex demo) Cat challenger MT 765 it is loved by the boss but other main driver not to keen on it :D :D

post-132-132638579813_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638579816_thumb.jpg

I remember promising someone i think it was marky of showing our continental hitch (have got close up if wanted) on our Fendt 818 which is used for the Knight sprayer which was having a new boom fitted today as someone bent the other one :D :D And other picture shows how high it sits on the tractor

post-132-132638579818_thumb.jpg

Cheers mart, yer a fair old amount fo dust kicked up the drill was worse today he loved it ::) ::)

Nice pics Phill but why on earth have you got all those weights on the tractor for rolling :-\

Cheers mate, erm got all the weights on because the tractor at the moment is forever being switched between this and fert spinner and its quite a hassle taking all the weights off so easier being left on

Well yesterday (tues) was an day of bugger all to be done helped boss with fert spinning in the morning in front of the drill which was Fendt 930 with 4m vaddy. And then getting rid of all rotton straw in old pig field

post-132-13263858069_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638580696_thumb.jpg

And then today more rolling im being kept busy with this job thats for sure well at least not i can roughly match 8m bout widths pretty well ;D well for my standards so not that good really :D

post-132-13263858076_thumb.jpg

post-132-13263858078_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ol

We were drilling grass seed which we were double drilling at right angles

We were rolling after the drill mainly cause its going after grass so trying to get it as level as poss and to conserve moisture as its so dry at the moment just by amount of dust on my and on the Fendt summed it up really had good bit all over the pannels really especially rear

Thanks Ol

We were drilling grass seed which we were double drilling at right angles

We were rolling after the drill mainly cause its going after grass so trying to get it as level as poss and to conserve moisture as its so dry at the moment just by amount of dust on my and on the Fendt summed it up really had good bit all over the pannels really especially rear

And usually to press any stones into the ground ;):)

Arh now it makes sense,thanks.

No problem Ol

And usually to press any stones into the ground ;):)

Cheers gav forgot bout that.  There were alot in these fields mainly due to being a few inches under the surface a bedrock of chalk underneath a lot of flint as well as chalk

Well today mainly spent going round edges of a fair few fields nd seeding them with grass for country side stewardship scheme.

My steeds were the old loader tractor the Renault 106-54TL with McConnel rhino topper and then back onto my tractor which had to be taken off the spinner again im getting used to putting that on and off :D :D was using it with a Vaderstad carrier 500

Sorry colm didnt get pics today was in nd outta yard so much didnt get a chance :'( :D

post-132-132638586181_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638586184_thumb.jpg

I hope you had the door open on the 106 so you could appreciate that wonderful engine note they have ;D

Had the side windows open ;) ;) ;):D :D  But must say bit more patial to 735 when the turbo kicks in when being draged down :-*:-* :D