Siku Wheels _ Help wanted.

BGU

Asked Mr Siku for some replacement wheels for MGU's Tim Fendt as the centres were broken. Well I couldn't find a Tim site so I lied about it being Siku!! :-[

They were kind enough to send me a full set of wheels, complete with axles and a hitch! Arrived after 3 days.

Thanks very much Siku.

Anyway how can I get the wheels of the axle to fit them without damaging the fixings, so that I can fit them on the new model??

post-242-132638572367_thumb.jpg

post-242-132638572371_thumb.jpg

dont the ends pull off those spares on the model you use a spall punch thing on the axle?????....i cant remember what i did with mine now :-\ :-\

TM or Sparrowlegs or Gav or PDC or DT or FP or Graham or Ricky or someone else i've forgotten will know better

Get a small pin punch or similar,put the wheels over something like a partially open vice and give the axle rod a tap with the punch and hammer, retaining ring will part company with it then, same thing applies to front axle :);)