My Construction collection

CCF

Seeing as a few of the other members posted up pictures of their construction collections, I thought I would do the same. The pictures are in no particular order of brand or scale.

1) 1/32 Ertl John Deere 320 skid steer

2) 1/16 Ertl John Deere 320 skid steer

1) 1/50 Ertl John Deere 400D articulated dump truck

2) 1/50 Norscot Cat 420D IT backhoe with work tools. Included in the set is a four-in-one bucket, backhoe bucket, auger, material handler, hydraulic hammer, and forklift.

1) 1/50 Ertl John Deere 310 SG backhoe. I bought two of these with the intentions to use one of them for a backhoe conversion for a 1/32 skid steer, but never got around to it.

2) 1/50 Ertl John Deere 624J wheel loader "high detail". This model a detachable bucket, and added detail such as extra lights, grab rails, and opening panels.

1) 1/50 Ertl John Deere wheel loader. There is no model number on this model, but I think it was meant to be a 744H.

2) 1/87 Norscot Cat 315C excavator. This model has amazing detail for it's size.

1) 1/50 Ertl Case 590 Super L series 2 backhoe. This model can also be hard to locate at times.

2) 1/50 Norscot Cat D5G bulldozer with rear ripper. This model has excellent detail, and features a raising and lowering ripper, as well as a angling front blade.

1) 1/50 Ertl Link Belt LX210 excavator. This model was made with the same tooling as the Case CX210. This was my first construction model, the model that primarily got me back into collecting again.

2) 1/32 New Ray Kenworth W900 dump truck with pup. The dump truck and pup have raising and lowering dump beds, and opening backs.

1) 1/16 Ertl John Deere 250 skid steer

2) 1/16 Bruder Cat dozer. There is no model number, but I think it represents a D5G. This model features a angling front blade, and an adjustable rear ripper that is removable.

1) 1/16 Bruder Cat excavator. Again this model does not have any number, but it looks like it represents a 315C or 320C. This model features a working boom, swiveling chassis, opening engine compartment, and removable digging bucket.

2) 1/16 Ertl John Deere 772B road grader. This model is from the 70s', and is made from cast iron.

Last one

1) Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 35X. Not sure is this would qualify to be construction, I might as well throw it in anyway though.

1) 1/50 Ertl John Deere 310 SG backhoe. I bought two of these with the intentions to use one of them for a backhoe conversion for a 1/32 skid steer, but never got around to it.

2) 1/50 Ertl John Deere 624J wheel loader "high detail". This model a detachable bucket, and added detail such as extra lights, grab rails, and opening panels.

Does anyone own the 1/16 version of this??

What a model that is... :o :o :o..