1/16 Ertl New Holland T6070 Dealer Edition......

NewHolland2

Looks like it was already released in the states, not long until you should be getting them over there. Looks oddly like a new tooling, but I would not at all be surprised if Ertl decided to use the old tooling and make a few modifications for this piece.  :-\

post-126-132638593667_thumb.jpg

Oh Deere Poor Timmy that links to the Ertl one and it's $46.95  :D

HOLMES !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you misinterpreted my post Scott... I was trying to say that you could get a much better model from Spec Cast with that money instead of buying this model.  ;)

Good try though  ::)

I think you misinterpreted my post Scott... I was trying to say that you could get a much better model from Spec Cast with that money instead of buying this model.  ;)

Good try though  ::)

Unless he was trying to get you on the price thing...... Or the fact the link dosent have any thing to do with been dealer edtion,

But to me it looks really cheap and plasticy for my liking... bit like the real thing ::)

Unless he was trying to get you on the price thing...... Or the fact the link dosent have any thing to do with been dealer edtion,

But to me it looks really cheap and plasticy for my liking... bit like the real thing ::)

I thought you were on my side  >:(::)

The price is converted from USD to Quid, and the link leads to the same model as the one Martin was looking for.  ;)

You lot will never give up trying to numpty me, will you?  ::):D :D

• 10 months later...

i am searching for this one too.. but should be on ebay in a few months for less costs than the 47 dollars it was for. including shipment you will be looking at nearly 75 dollars is my guess. so if you could get it cheaper in the UK, i would do it. (if you are interested to keep your collection complete, and not look at the detail it offers. )

ERTL brought out two more models that are more detailed. The dealer edition T7040 and the Collectors edition T7050. But they are also twice as costly.