new reds in action

batcher

Excellent pictures mate, really looks the business. Whereabouts are you mate? Thanks for sharing the pics getting me in the silage mood  ;) Nice reds aswell ( not often you here me say that )  ;)

Thanks we were stones throw from didcot power station 25 miles from the yard ? thank god for 50 k  ;D

Guest Powerdozer

Funny enough i saw one of P J Bensons old square balers at a Case dealership down near where i live was around 7-8 years ago was a welgar where they based?

Funny enough i saw one of P J Bensons old square balers at a Case dealership down near where i live was around 7-8 years ago was a welgar where they based?

Hi about that time he had 2 welgar 4000 and 1 6000 plus 3 round balers and a d1000 ,It got to a point where he had 4 4000 balers one of witch stayed in the barn for spare parts  :o So the next year he changed to class because mill eng is about 15-20 miles up the road ,He is near faringdon oxon  ;D The class in the pic was new last june it has done 19000 bales without any probs  :)

Guest Powerdozer

Yes this Welger square was in Drews of Dinton which is where i was doing my work experience at the time.

• 2 weeks later...